With the development of advanced technologies in the field of technology and science, many impossible things have become possible in the world. In other words, the development of technology in the world has been going on at a very fast pace for decades.
Due to the revolution taking place in the field of technology, issues like AI and machine learning have become a reality today. The Internet cannot be separated when it comes to information technology and science.
The Internet has played a huge role in the development of technology. The Internet has established itself as an integral part of technology. It is used for conducting every work in every field.
On the one hand, the Internet is a means to get various facilities, on the other hand, the problems that come out of it are the same. But overall, the Internet is a medium of opportunity.
One of the consequences of the rapid advancement of technology is Web 3.0. Today we bring you some interesting facts about Web 3.0.
- Web 3.0 is the third generation of the Internet. It is also called smart web.
- Web 3.0 will be based on blockchain. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are based on this technology.
- Web 3.0 tends to be a semantic web. Semantic Web develops web technology for creating, sharing and connecting content.
- In Web 3.0, computers will be able to understand people’s language in any way that results quickly and accurately. Artificial intelligence will also be more intelligent to meet the demands of the user.
- Adequate 3D graphics will be used on websites in Web 3.0. Museum guides, computer games, ecommerce, geo-spatial context, etc. will all be used for dimensional design.
- With the launch of Web 3.0, information will be connected to each other. This will be due to semantic metadata.
- Content can also be accessed from various applications. Because all devices are connected to the web, the service can be used from anywhere.
- Web 3.0 is an integral part of everything so users can easily navigate across different platforms, search for information and purchase goods. There is no need for a separate account for each social platform.